English for Work
Skills, Training, Education Pathway (STEP) is a new programme to help you improve your English language skills and increase your chances of finding work.
- English classes will focus on grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, speaking and listening.
- Help with CVs, cover letters, application forms, job searching, interviews, etc
- Individual advice and guidence provided on your chosen career
- Group and 1-2-1 support to enable you to gain teamwork and independent learning skills
- Opportunity to gain work experience through a work placement
- Help and support for up to 12 months
This course is free to people who live in Leeds, have been unemployed for at least 12 months and are aged 25+
Contact Learning Partnerships to register and find out more
Course Duration: up to 12 months
Enrolment Dates: Ongoing - please contact Learning Partnerships
Course Start Date: 8th August 2017
Course End Date: 28th December 2018
Cost of Class: 0 (free) - Eligibility criteria applies
Children Allowed in Class: No
Childcare Provision: No
Accessibility: not wheelchair assessible
Bus / Transport Links: BY BUS: Number 16 or 4.
Accreditation: Non accredited certificate provided on completion
Share Class Socially
Enter your address or location in the box below and select Driving or Walking directions.